Sunday, March 27, 2011

weekends out and about


 On Saturday morning, we got in the car and drove to Ikea via IHOP.


They gave you a kid's menu with crayons.


After breakfast, we went to Ikea where you rode in a crazy Swedish cart. It was just your size!


You and Sascha examined the model kitchens and then we found you a new toy box. You now have too many toys to fit comfortably into the basket we've been using.


When we got home, I put the toy box together, while you helped.  Your favorite part was the packing material, but you also liked the tools.


We put all your toys into the toy box, while you supervised and made sure that everything fit okay. You stood there looking inside for a long time.


Suddenly, out of nowhere, you became ENRAGED!


There was no reason for it! You were just mad. You are becoming more toddler like every day.


Then as suddenly as it began, it was over.


See what I mean?  Toddler.

After a long day, you fell asleep in my arms. Sweet dreams Clara!

3 comments:

  1. Aww! I hadn't noticed that you had a blog for her, now, but it's so sweet :) The angry baby pictures made me giggle, though I'm sure I would not have in person :) She is very darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait until she grows up and we can torture her with all the stories from this website!

    ReplyDelete